There are many opportunities to donate your gifts of time, talent and treasure to NevadaGIVES. Below are some of the ways you can support NevadaGIVES to further its mission:
Like many Nevadans, you may be interested in giving back to your community, but you don't know where to begin. NevadaGIVES serves as your guide to giving or your "giving hub"-your first point of contact when you want to connect to giving opportunities that are meaningful to you.
Gifts of all sizes help NevadaGIVES keep "giving" top of mind for Nevada residents. By supporting NevadaGIVES, you are not just helping one cause: you are helping the entire community.
Below are some giving opportunities for your consideration:
- Donate, sponsor or provide a grant to help us further our mission through technology, programming and community outreach.
- Provide billboards, advertisements and other avenues to promote giving in Nevada.
- Submit charitable "feel good" stories for our website and events for our charitable events calendar.
- Attend our various educational and networking events throughout the year.
- Be a NevadaGIVES ambassador and spread the word about NevadaGIVES and all we do to support those who want to give back to our community.
Keep in mind that you can give cash, appreciated stocks, real estate or other assets and receive maximum charitable tax benefits!
Volunteer for NevadaGIVES:
Whether you are a native Nevadan or a new resident, we need your time and expertise to strengthen our community. NevadaGIVES is seeking board members and volunteers with professionalism, a passion for our mission, ability to roll up their sleeves and work hard, with expertise in the following areas:
- Media relations
- Social media
- Information technology
- Event planning & management
- Law (specialties in nonprofit law and intellectual property preferred)
NevadaGIVES is also a great vehicle to connect you to community partners that can fulfill your volunteer interests and needs.
To learn more about how you can volunteer with NevadaGIVES, contact Debbie, Executive Administrator, at Debbie@nevadagives.org.