Give where you live on March 12th,
so we can show what our great state is made of!
Seeking Community Support!
March 12th is almost here!
Reminders and tips to help make your Big Give campaign a success!
- Promote your campaign through your e-blasts, social media, e-signatures on your emails; and conversations with your volunteers, staff and donors.
- Remind donors they can schedule their donation now, which will be activated on March 12th.
- Find a match donor, no matter how small or large. People like to know their money is being doubled, so make that a reality for them. Learn More >>
- Create some fun ways to instill some "friendly competition" among staff and volunteers (and reward them accordingly).
- Check out the new Toolkit on the Big Give website, (see Step 4) which gives you flyers, banners, posters, logos.
- Prepare your giving list and notify your credit card company in advance, so they don't place a fraud alert on your card that day.
To get everyone in the giving mood, the Big Give is hosting a fun Instagram contest.
The rules are simple. First, follow Nevada’s Big Give on Instagram @NVBigGive. Then, on Thursday, March 5, post an Instagram image with the hashtag #NVBigGive. The post with the most likes by Friday, March 6 at 10 a.m. wins! The winner and prize will be announced at 2 p.m. the same day. Get your creative juices flowing and plan your post now!
Join us on Thursday, March 12 – the day of the Big Give at the Gold Spike Hotel and Casino located downtown at 217 Las Vegas Blvd North. We encourage you to invite your family, friends and colleagues to stop by anytime between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.
Participate in the festivities in this family friendly environment to include wonderful games and activities, such as pool, shuffleboard, corn hole and board games both inside and out. Throughout the day we hope to have friendly competitions happening for those who play games. And who knows – there may be some special prizes for winners.
Registration closes March 5th
To register, click on here.
All nonprofits must register on the Razoo pre-event site to be eligible for prizes, regardless of past participation. We are happy to have you join us for Nevada's Big Give on March 12th. We hope that you all break your record this year for donations received! As always, our goal is to not only raise awareness of the importance of charitable giving in Nevada, but to also provide a fun and engaging way for charitable giving to occur.
In case you don’t know, Nevada’s Big Give is an event that allows thousands of Nevadans to engage in 24-hours of online giving to support your favorite nonprofits. Aside from generating donations and acquiring new donors, participating nonprofits have an opportunity to win some exciting prizes. Below is a breakdown of prizes for high performing nonprofits that raise the most dollars and for those that have the most unique donors.
February 20th - View this webinar click on here.
PDF file - click on
February 6 - View this webinar click on here
January 23 - View this webinar click on here
Follow us on
Facebook and Twitter
Follow us on
Facebook and Twitter
NevadaGIVES is here to help you
Identify opportunities to give back in a way
that is meaningful and enjoyable
- Access philanthropic resources, charitable best practices, and local nonprofit events
- Connect to others with shared interests and to community partners that can assist you in realizing your philanthropic goals
- Celebrate what you and your organization are doing to positively impact our community
Whether you are an individual, business or nonprofit,you play a vital role in increasing philanthropy in Nevada. Below are some resources and information customized just for you!